Issuing the Certificates in Ukraine
To get the Certificate of the Junior Champion of Ukraine, Certificate of the Champion of Ukraine, the certificate for the BBB, other Champion's Certificates and the Working Certificates for a dog
you must send:
- the application form correctly filled in (application >>)
- the copy of the dog's Pedigree
- the copy or originals of the CAC or CACIB certificates
(According to the rules of awarding titles in Ukraine titles >>)
- the copy of the Champion Certificate of the country where the owner of the dog lives (for the citizens of Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Monte Negro, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic)
on our e-mail or postal address:
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
39 Obolons'ka Str.,
- 30 Euro with a bank transfer
(make sure that we receive exactly 30 Euro and not less because of the banks' fees)
Please, indicate in your transaction bank details of ALL THREE BANKS below:
(in your transaction you must indicate the bank details of ALL THE THREE banks below)
Account number: 26000121225
Name: Ukrainian Kennel Union
Address: Rognidynska str. 3,
Kyiv 01004, Ukraine
BANK OF BENEFICIARY
Yerevanskaya Str., 1, Kyiv, Ukraine
60261 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- scanned bank receipt of the payment transfer
on our e-mail or a photo copy of it on our e-mail or postal address.
- your postal address so that we could send you the certificate as soon as it is ready.
- There are three bank accounts. Which should I use to transfer the fee?
In your transaction you MUST indicate the details of all the three banks with all the three accounts as according to Ukrainian tax policy any foreign payment first goes to the Bank Correspondent, then to the Bank of Beneficiary and only after that on the account of the UKU. It means if you do not indicate any of the accounts UKU will never receive your money.
- Can I transfer the money directly from my credit card on your account?
Unfortunately for the moment such procedure is not available and we can accept only the wire transfers performed by the bank using all the details of three banks.
- How much except for 30 euro should I transfer to cover the banks' fees?
You should ask about it in your bank as Ukrainian bank does not take any fee from you for receiving money but you should cover the fees of your bank and the fee of the bank correspondent which can vary depending on your location or your bank.
So while transferring the fee in the bank you should underline that the recipient (UKU) must receive the exact sum – 30 Euro.
- How long does it take to issue the Champion certificate?
It takes 10 working days to issue the Champion certificate since we have received the complete fee and all the documents needed (in case there is no problems with the document).
Then the issued Champion certificate is sent with a recommended letter on the postal address of the owner of the dog.
The letter delivery can take up to a month depending on the location of the recipient and the postal service.